Here’s a really basic, quick, simple, fast recipe for Garlic King Prawns. it’s almost so simple that I don’t need to give you instructions, but I will anyway coz I’m nice like that.
* 350-450g/12oz-Ilb large raw prawns (shrimp)
* 2 red chilies 75m1/5 tbsp olive oil
* 3 garlic cloves, crushed
* salt and ground black pepper
* Remove the heads and shells from the prawns, leaving the tails intact.
* Halve each chili lengthways and discard the seeds.
* Heat the oil in a a frying pan and have a warmed serving dish ready in the oven.
* Add all the prawns, chillies and garlic to the pan and cook over high heat for about 3 minutes, stirring until the prawns turn pink.
* Season lightly with salt and ground black pepper and serve immediately.