Calcium play Vital Role in Human Body Specially in children and it required an Balanced level to keep The Man Healthy. With out Calcium or due to low Calcium children will not develop their optimal bone mass. Calcium rich foods such as milk, cheese, and yogurt. Remember that children should eat 3 age-appropriate servings of dairy products per day (4 servings per day for adolescents) or the equivalent to get enough calcium in their diet.
· Pour low-fat or fat-free milk over your breakfast cereal.
· Have a cup of low-fat or fat-free yogurt.
· Drink a glass of calcium-fortified orange juice.
· Add low-fat or fat-free milk instead of water or oatmeal or hot ceareal.
· Add low-fat or fat-free cheese to a sandwich.
· Have a glass of low-fat-free milk instead of soda.
· Add low fat or fat-free milk instead of water to tomato soup.
· Make a fruit smoothie with fruit, ice, and low-fat fat-free milk.
· Try flavoured low-fat or fat-free milk, such as chocolate or strawberry.
· Have low-fat or fat-free frozen yogurt.
· Try some pudding made with low-fat or fat-free milk.
· Dip fruits and vegetables into low-fat or fat-free yogurt.
· Have asome low-fat or fat-free string cheese.
· Make a salad with dark-green, leafy vegetables.
· Serve brocoli or cooked, dry beans as a side dish.
· Top salads, soups and stews with low-fat or fat-free shredded cheese.
· Toss tofu with added calcium into stir fry and other dishes.