* 2 ripe avocados
* 1 cup Ranch dressing
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
* 2 teaspoons hot sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Cut avocados in half; scoop pulp into a food processor or blender.
2. Add 1 cup Ranch dressing and remaining ingredients to food processor.
Process until avocado mixture is smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
* If you need to ripen an avocado in a hurry add an apple to a bag of un-ripened ones. It will speed up the process of making them able to use.
* Adding an apple to a bag of un-ripened avocados will hurry up the process of ripening. If your avocados are ripe they will yield to gentle pressure but are still somewhat firm.